What is upCYCLING and how does it work?
● You own a woom bike (with the original receipt) that you want to exchange for a woom bike in the next size up.
● The woom bike that you want to upcycle is less than two years old and is still roadworthy.
● You have a woom upCYCLING membership.
Step 1 – In our online shop
Go to our online shop and choose a new woom bike.
Step 2 – At your house
● The new woom bike is delivered. You now have 30 days for you and your child to test it out.
● Then you give back the woom bike that is now too small for your child. Please use the provided return slip so you don't have to pay for shipping.
● Don't forget to indicate your bank details and order number (SPX number) on the return slip.
Step 3 – In our workshop
● We receive the woom bike that is now too small for your child and check to see if it is roadworthy.
● What does 'roadworthy' mean? We trust your judgement. The bike should be in a condition in which you would let your own child ride it.
● If everything is okay, we will transfer 40% of the original purchase price of the woom bike you have returned to your account.